- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh Graduate
- Jenis Kelamin Laki - laki / Perempuan
- Industry Tambang
- Pendidikan Terakhir S1
CariJobs.ID – PT. Petrosea Tbk adalah perusahaan multidisiplin pertambangan, infrastruktur dan jasa minyak & gas dengan rekam jejak pencapaian di Indonesia selama lebih dari 48 tahun. Berdasarkan pengalaman bertahun-tahun yang kaya dan beragam di seluruh kepulauan Indonesia, Petrosea kini diakui sebagai salah satu kontraktor terkemuka di Indonesia. Didirikan pada tahun 1972, Petrosea berkomitmen untuk berpegang pada prinsip-prinsip tata kelola perusahaan yang baik dan telah mengadopsi praktik tata kelola perusahaan yang mendukung berfungsinya Manajemen secara efektif dan semua elemen sebagai perusahaan publik. Saat ini PT. Petrosea Tbk sedang membuka lowongan kerja untuk posisi :
Lowongan Kerja PT. Petrosea Tbk
(Indika Energy Group)
1. Auto Electrician
- Pendidikan minimum D3 atau S1, dengan jurusan Electronika, Mekatronik, Atau Elektro Industri.
- Fresh Graduate dipersilahkan untuk mendaftar
- Memiliki pengetahuan dan pengalaman di listrik arus lemah dan listrik arus kuat.
- Memiliki pengetahuan dasar pada basic electrical system with 380/220 VAC and 24/12 VDC.
- Menguasai PLC (programmable logic control) dan Micro Controller, serta mampu mengembangkan module electrical.
- Memiliki pengetahuan dan kemampuan yang baik dalam electronic component function, analysis dan installasi (termasuk didalamnya perbaikan jaringan elektronik)
- Bersedia penempatan di Balikpapan
- Sehat jasmani dan rohani, memiliki kepribadian dan perilaku yang baik, serta dapat bekerjasama dengan rekan kerja dan atasan.
2. Electrical Supervisor
- Minimum Diploma Degree
- Minimum 3 years experiences as Electrical Supervisor
- Strong Leadership
- Analytical thinking
- Willing to work in remote area (Batu Kajang) with contract base
- Have AK3/K3 Electrical license certificate is a must.
3. Estimating Superintendent
- Minimal Bachelor degree from Mining/Civil Engineering
- Min 5 years experiences in related area, out of which 3 years as supervisory level
- Exposure in the whole mining activity especially in cost parameter and productivity area
- Knowledge of Legal & administration aspects related to Mining government regulations and tender process
- Having good Commercial & Contract knowledge
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Good communication and initiative
- Focus in detail
- Ability to develop clear, concise and accurate report summaries
- Must be team oriented, self-motivated and possess the ability to prioritise work
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organisation
- Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines.
4. Maintenance Improvement Engineer
- Minimum Education Diploma Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Industrial (D3 or polytechnic), or Graduate Program and/or Min. 3 years experiences in Mining industry & Asset Equipment Health initiatives
- Has exposure in Continuous Improvement tools for Best Practice Management (Six Sigma, RCM, FMEA, Kaizen, etc)
- Possess broad knowledge in Heavy Equipment Maintenance Management
- Has experience in Equipment Health and Machine Application tools (SOS, TPMS, VIMS, ET, FPO, VHMS, INSITE, MIC, etc.)
- Possess good lateral & analytical thinking/skills
- Excellent computer skill in Microsoft environment (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Able to develop and distribute regular reports
- Willing to travel to project sites in remote locations.
5. Project Control
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any Engineering disciplines
- Minimum more than 7 years experiences as Cost Controller, Scheduler, or Project Control
- Familiar and fluent with project control programs such as Dbase, SAP, etc.
- Strong leadership skill
- Good analytical thinking
- Contract awareness.
6. Project Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years previous experiences as Project Engineer especially in EARTHWORK/CAMP/BUILDING PROJECTS
- Proven track record of performing a Project Engineers role in projects in the Mineral Sector that also encompasses a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors.
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and Design process as well as extensive experience in construction methods.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet with Project deadlines
- Required to work onsite in extreme remote areas with limited facilities
- Requires multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, etc)
- Ability to supervise and evaluate the work of subordinates.
7. Project QA/QC Manager
- Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15 (fifteen ) years’ experience in Quality positions, with supervisory or management roles
- Good knowledge on Quality Management Tools (e.g. TQM, QCC, SPC, Balance Scorecard, etc.) and disseminate through Project Quality Management System
- Strong Experience on an EPC project of gold mining processing plant.
- Preferably experience in EPC project as main contractor QAQC Manager
- High calibrate as Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015, Welding Inspector, NDT Level II
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Good communication skill
- Willing to travel to other work location or project sites as and when required.
8. Purchasing Officer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimal 4 years experiences in warehouse preferably in logistic or freight forwarding
- Sound knowledge of Inventory Control and Supply Chain Management
- Full comprehensive knowledge for Quality Management System, ISO 9001 and implementation.
- Awareness of ERP system (e.g. Avantis, SAP, or JD Edwards) would be an advantage but are not essential
- Thorough understanding for Document Management System
- Familiar with Customs regulation for export and import
- Familiar with Freight regulation
- Fluent in English and strong computer literacy
- Able to work under high pressure
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill, teamwork, and motivate people.
- Working location in Timika – Papua
9. Senior Mechanical Estimator
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experiences as estimator
- Strong background in technical aspect of design, calculation, project site supervision, and execution
- Computer Literate (Ms. Office), MS Project/Primavera
- May require local & overseas travel for site visits as well as occasional short term assignments to work in other Petrosea offices, partners offices etc.
- Overtime working will be required from time to time
- Working in multiple interactions with external departments
- Familiarity with Cost Estimating process and software
- Extensive knowledge about construction industry, cost, and pricing
- Extensive network possession for contractor and vendor is preferable
- To possess communication skill.
10. Senior Planner (Site)
- Min Bachelor Degree of Engineering
- Min 3 years experiences as Planner/Scheduler
- Knowledge of best practices in project control and scheduling
- Ability to design and calculate cost of a project
- Ability to establish policies and procedures
- Familiar with project management and project resources ( Labour, Material and Plant )
- Ability to evaluate program effectiveness
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain effective monitoring and control mechanism
- Knowledge of Primavera Project Planner (P3) and associated software and demonstrated competence in producing effectively formatted schedules and reports (preferably certified with Primavera)
- Willing to work extended hours as required
- Schedule Variance Analysis
- Gant Chart Preparation
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Geodetic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experiences as a Surveyor
- Hold POP competency certificate (sertifikat juru ukur)
- Competent in use of Ms. Office
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Outstanding leadership skill
- Able to operate mining survey equipment
- Willing to be placed in all project
- May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements
Jika Anda tertarik dengan lowongan kerja berikut Silahkan Apply dan isi formulir pendaftarannya!!!